Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just an update - more coming soon

So, you may think I've dropped the ball and am hiding out now, but I didn't I'm just trying to get on a better schedule and haven't found a good time to blog. I finished going through my clothes, Alissa's toys, and Dishes. I have pictures that I will post, I promise :) My house is looking good, I've been working on getting it clean and organized. We've decided to hire a maid to do the heavy cleaning so I don't have to worry about it for a while and that will help me to keep the house clean. If somebody knows of a good, but also cheap house cleaner or cleaning service, please let me know. I still have some stuff to go through, but wanted to get the house clean first and then go through all the random areas that need to be organized. Here is a list to get me started:

Closet bookshelf - getting rid of 1/2
Linen/Game closet - getting rid of 1/2
Laundry Room - just cleaning and organizing
Food - just cleaning and organizing
Paperwork - getting rid of 1/2
Desk - just cleaning and organizing

That's all I can think of so far, I'll probably do more later. I'm going to start my 30 day cleaning challenge on Monday. I should be able to get everything cleaned and ready by then.

2 comments:

Julee Huy said...

Could you work on blogging more often? :) :) :)

Julee Huy said...

Hmmm... Still no new post...

I want to see pictures of your crafts too. I don't see your nifty diaper bag on here...

Where are the step by step pictures???

 
;