Tuesday, September 22, 2009

30 Day Cleaning Challenge - Day 2

Cleaned for: 15 min

Living Cleaner rule of the day: Take Care of Paperwork as it's brought into the house. If I need to keep a coupon for some reason, I should either stick it in my file cabinet or purse. I also have tons of Papers that I carry around with me: Menu's, Calendars, Craft instructions, etc. I need to either stick them in the file cabinet or hole punch them and stick them in a notebook.

So, I only cleaned for 15 min today, and I focused on the area that you were going to see in the picture. :) How's that for motivation...hehe... It still looks messy to me, but it's livable, and that is important. See you all tomorrow... 2 days down, 28 more to go....

1 comments:

Julee Huy said...

Wow! What a difference!

What happens after 30 days? You stop cleaning?

CooL!

Can you please email me every time you blog so i know that you blogged?

And for your information, I have a blog that I am working on now. But I've been working on it since last night and so far it has no words just 1 picture.

 
;