Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Felt Food - My Newest Hobby






I've started a new hobby, that I really enjoy! I'm making Felt Food Toys. I know Alissa will love them and they are cute and easy to make and the supplies are cheap!! This is my first try, It was fun, I did these ones by hand using the blanket stitch, which I just learned and have gotten much better at. Next I'm going to make a donut using my sewing machine, It will go much quicker, but I like the way the blanket stitch looks, so we'll see how it looks on the sewing machine.

3 comments:

Nicole M said...

wow, great job. Those are so cute and fun! Alyssa will love to play with those

Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

This is nonsense!!! But its BRILLIANT!!!

Seriously, I love it. I want to play with it this weekend :)

Julee Huy said...

Hmm. I am getting into good food and you are getting into FELT food. I think we have a problem.

 
;