Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I love bright spring colors!!


I know it's fall, and I'm starting to enjoy fall more, but I love spring!! I love bright cheerful colors, they just make me happy. I saw this couch today at PB Teen, not even sure how I ended up there, but I love it!!! I Don't like the yellow walls, but I love the pretty blue couch. I then went to look at the rugs, because I would love to have a rug for my hard wood floors, so Anthony can enjoy tummy time in my living room. Take a look at these, I like almost all of them. Tell me which one you like the best: Pottery Barn Teen Rugs

3 comments:

Julee Huy said...

Isn't it funny how opposite we are? You like bright spring, I like dark fall. I am skinny, you are fat. We are such opposites and yet we seem to get along just fine!

Nicole M said...

OH man...i love your sisters comment, so sisterly....lol. That made me laugh out loud. I like the Nouveau Floral Rug, that one is my fav..but like your sister i am partial to fall colors, hence the decor in my house.

Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

I love the black and white because I'm into the pattern right now. but its the least spring colored of them all.

I know what you mean about bright colors making you happy. I cleaned for a lady that had a guest bathroom done in yellow. Sounds hideous but she did it SO tastefully with white walls, bright yellow towels and like one yellow daisy. it was such a happy room!!!

 
;