Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!!


For almost a week now, I've just been bursting with joy. I'm not sure exactly what has changed in my life, all I know is that God has placed joy in my heart and I'm so thankful for the change it has made in me. I want to spend time with people and laugh and have a good time. I'm enjoying each moment with my kids, rejoicing in every smile and cherishing every hug. I'm filled with love for my husband that is richer and stronger than it's ever been. I'm just so thrilled to have life and love and a beautiful, healthy family. I'm going to hang on to this joy as long as I can and pray that God keeps refilling my joy in times that it gets hard: Rejoice in the Lord always; and again I say, Rejoice!!



3 comments:

Beverly Hernandez said...

Enjoy! You do seem a bit joyful these days...maybe it's the highlights, haha...

Nicole M said...

Yay! Jessica that is so exciting to hear! I will continue to pray for you and your beautiful family! Thanks for sharing your joy with us!

lovemylevi said...

You have a beautiful family, I hope your joy lives on :-)

 
;