Thursday, September 10, 2009

1/2 the Mass to 1/2 the Mess - Day 2 - Toys

So today I had the pleasure of going through all of Alissa's toys. She is a very generous girl and was willing to give a lot of her toys away, if she was going to give them to Alexis, her little cousin. I hope Alexis wants toys, because we have plenty for her. I'm falling a little behind and was not able to finish the toys or the clothes today, but I will not have a car tomorrow, so unless somebody comes and rescues me, I will be home all day and will be able to finish going through and organizing clothes, toys, and the complete my next section: dishes. Tomorrow I will post some pictures of my finished work.

3 comments:

Nicole M said...

cant wait to see....

oh and i see that you are up past midnight...you crazy girl, you!

Thanks for letting me hold and snuggle Anthony last night, it was yummy!

Kate Coogan said...

Yay Jessica! You can do it!

Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

I am so proud of you and need some of your inspiration. I am not doing my 15 minutes a night that I told you about and need to get back to it. I keep telling myself "Monday" but I know I need to start now.

 
;