Monday, September 21, 2009

Aren't sleeping babies adorable?

I love taking pictures of Anthony sleeping, but it doesn't do justice to how cute they are when they are sleeping. I just love his chunky cheeks, his chubby rolls, the way his is sprawled out, and the sound of his breathing/snoring.


And in case anybody was wondering, don't try washing your baby with bubble bath, it will drip down his head and leave red marks. He didn't mind, but we felt really bad looking at the red streaks he had on his face. I guess bubble bath is not the same as baby wash... who knew...

2 comments:

Julee Huy said...

Gosh jess, give yourself some credit and at least say that it was BABY bubble bath! It sounds like you took some crazy perfume lady stuff and dumped it on his head! It was very noble of you to not mention it was Eric that did it though, very noble.

Oh! Did I let it slip?!?!?!

I love those chubby cheeks!

LaNette said...

Anthony looks absolutely angelic! I would love to kiss his sweet, chubby cheeks. Nothing is more heavenly than a sleeping baby.

You are an awesome mom!

 
;