Monday, September 21, 2009

30 Day Cleaning Challenge - Day 1

Cleaned for: 45 min

Living Cleaner rule of the day: Clean off the entire table before each meal (and that doesn't mean move the items to another counter)

I didn't clean for as long as I felt like I should've, but I did spend time picking up. I completed the bathroom and the hallway and made progress in the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Here is my messy living room at the end of the day. Hopefully I'll be able to show you a much cleaner living room tomorrow. I felt like I was fighting an uphill battle because Alissa wouldn't let me put away any of her toys. She would gasp in shock anytime I tried to put her purses in her toy drawer.

These are the toys that she's been playing with and leaving all over the place.

0 comments:

 
;