Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Clean House Challenge

Ok, I'm going to start a new challenge, and am going to need you to keep me accountable. I'm going to start out with:

1/2 the Mass to 1/2 the Mess Challenge - I'm going to get rid of 1/2 of our:
  • Clothes
  • Toys
  • Dishes
  • Garage
  • Random Areas, such as paperwork, books, etc...
I'm going to take one day for each area, so by saturday I will be done with this part of the challenge. The goal of this is to get rid of stuff, so it will be easier to keep the house clean. Then I will take 1 or 2 days to get the house completely clean.

Next part of the challenge will be to start a habit. It takes 30 days to create or break a habit, so I will take 30 days to create a habit of picking up the house daily at the same time. This is the part I struggle with, so every day I will blog about it and also create a new rule for living cleaner, such as put trash straight into the trash can.

After I complete the challenge I'm going to decorate my house, that will be my reward for living cleaner.

3 comments:

Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Oh I will be praying for you!!! I need to get back to my 15 minutes of cleaning a night so I will keep you in mind when I am cleaning my house!!! How's it coming? Did you start today yet?

Queen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole M said...

That is a great idea!!! You can do it!!! I will cheer you on and pray for you.

 
;