Monday, September 21, 2009

30 day Cleaning Challenge

Ok, so I'm going to start my cleaning challenge today. My house isn't quite spotless, but if I clean daily, it will get cleaner everyday. Each day I will post a new cleaning rule and tell you a little about my cleaning adventures. I was going to post pictures about my cleaning out stuff first, but my camera died, so I have to recharge the battery before I can put the pictures on my computer, so you'll have to wait for that. Here I go for Day 1 - as soon as I'm finished I will write the post for Day 1

1 comments:

Julee Huy said...

I am going to clean just as soon as I plug in my camera and write the post about how I'm going to write the post after I clean the first time. By the time I do all of this, my camera will be charged and then I will have to upload those pictures and write a post about that so I won't be cleaning and I won't be writing the post about the cleaning which means there is no reason for this post which talks about that post which will in fact never be needed.

Hmmm.

Yes.

Keep Posting.

Did you make my pumpkin yet?

 
;