Monday, January 4, 2010

Purse organizers, are they worth it?

I've seen these on the internet a lot when looking for tutorials, Has anybody ever used one of these before?

Here is a tutorial for it, I've seen another one that uses interfacing instead of batting, depends on if you want it stiffer or not..

Here is a slightly more complicated version of this, which I find interesting: These are the kinda things that make me want to take these and create one that fits exactly what I would need it to do (Hold diapers, and bottles, and baby food :) )! That's what I enjoy the most about sewing is letting my creativity take something and make it better :)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Yes, they're worth it! We have one of the best on the market, the Joey Junior Purse Organizer. Go to www.joeyjunior.com to check it out.
Jessica, if you would like a sample to try and write about, please contact me at:
peter@joeyjunior.com or 888-456-3957

Julee Huy said...

I've never understood them. If you get a sample, I'm interested to see how well it works. You might need to sew me a larger purse...! ;)

 
;