Monday, February 7, 2011

14 Days of Love - Day 5 - Honeymoon



Honeymoon... We had the best honeymoon ever! Our honeymoon was 2 weeks long, we first spent a week in snowbird, ut, in a timeshare provided by his parents. We got to hang out in the mountains, relax in our room, play shuffleboard. We made breakfast together, and ate at a nice restaurant. It was just what we needed to recover from our wedding. We then went home, opened our gifts from our wedding and then went on a cruise in the Caribbean. We visited st. Lucia, st martin, st. thomas, barbados, & somewhere else :). The beaches were beautiful, the water was crystal clear, sand was soft and white. The weather was perfect, the dinners on the ship were delicious. I had bought new dresses, and received some as gifts from my wedding party, to wear on my honeymoon, so I got to dress up in those. It was the best. I couldn't have asked for anything more. 


Things I love about him: He's handsome (have I said that yet :) ) , adventurous, fun, & loves to make me happy :)

0 comments:

 
;