Wednesday, February 2, 2011

14 Days of Love - Day 2 - Dating

Dating... Some of my favorite dating memories are sitting in the quad at fullerton college, just hanging out in between classes. In the very beginning, I would find a spot in the library that I knew Eric would pass , just so that I could spend a few minutes with him. Sometimes I wouldn't even need to be at school anymore, but I would hang around just to see him. As we started to spend more time together, we would often hang out with nothing to do in between classes just basking in the warmth of the sun, talking about silly things that often weren't interesting to me, but I would pretend to be interested and just enjoy hearing him talk. We had a lot of special places at the school where we would hang out together or we would go for a walk and eat lunch at the taco bell nearby. I don't think he realized at the time, that he was winning my heart over, by taking me to my favorite fast food restaurant. One of my favorite times was when Eric was on the water polo team at fullerton college, I attended every game. I was so proud of his strength and agression in the game. It was just so much fun sitting in the bleachers and watching him play. I also enjoyed working in youth ministry together, the youth didn't know we were dating, but it was fun to see the way he worked with the youth and cared so much about them. It was during this time that I learned how much people are drawn to Eric. How comfortable they are around him and how he can always make an awkward or stressful room of people burst out laughing. He may not be a class clown, but he's great for a good laugh when it's most needed.

Things I love about him: He's laid back, dedicated to what he does, he's manly, friendly, & funny

0 comments:

 
;