Monday, February 7, 2011

14 Days of Love - Day 4 - The Perfect Wedding


The Perfect Wedding... Eric was the perfect groom. He didn't have many opinions about our wedding and let me have full reign on most things, but when I needed a decision made, he would make it for me. Preparing for my wedding was so much fun, my family and best friends were soo excited and made the event wonderful. The morning of my wedding, I was soo excited, I couldn't contain myself. I didn't get much sleep the night before, but it didn't slow me down. I went and got my hair done, it looked beautiful, I had told Eric that I was going to have it all up, which he didn't really like, but surprised him by having it only half up, with curls down my back. I had a tiara with a veil in the back, and the most beautiful wedding dress, that fit me just right. I did my own make up, so that it would look light and natural, I didn't want to look like someone else on my wedding day. I felt absolutely beautiful. Our wedding colors were silver and bubble gum pink, I had white & pink daisies everywhere. Everything was perfect, especially the handsome groom :)  


Things I love about him: He's handsome & easy going

0 comments:

 
;