Tuesday, February 1, 2011

14 Days of Love - Day 1 - When we first met


Inspired by my friend, Nicole Milkie over at Olive Blue, I've decided to do a series called, 14 days of love, dedicated to my husband. I plan on sharing the reasons why I love my husband, along with little tidbits of our life together. 


When We First Met... I didn't like Eric, it wasn't love at first sight. I told my friends they should stay away :) I soon found out that I was wrong, one of many times Eric would make me realize this. My mother's first impression was that he was a very nice boy, and she really liked him, the same impression my best friend had. I just wasn't interested. We saw each other regularly at a friends house where we would hang out around each other, but not with each other. The first time I talked to him was on my brother's birthday, we along with other friends got dressed up, prom style, and went out for birthdays (our 1st official night on the town). Over the months, I got used to seeing him around, and when he left to visit his family for the holidays, I noticed his absence. I missed the company at the game nights, and began to wonder why. When he came back, I talked to him briefly, and was happy to see him. This was the beginning of our love. 

Things I love about him: He's great company

2 comments:

Nicole M said...

Great Idea JEss!! I love this first post. I never knew this about you guys. Keep sharing, I can't wait to read!

Anna J said...

haha...I love this story! Every time you tell it I have to laugh when you say, "I didn't like him". Oh so honest, Jess. Your love story is beautiful. You really did marry prince charming... depending on the day, I'm sure;)

 
;