Saturday, February 5, 2011

14 Days of Love - Day 3 - Engagement



I'm sorry for the delay, life has gotten the best of me :( But I am turning it around now :)

Engagement... Eric's proposal, was a bit of a surprise, it wasn't a total shock, I was suspecting it, but I've always been a dreamer, so I figured I was wrong. It was Christmas morning, Eric wasn't able to go to utah for Christmas, because he was working at Costco and couldn't get time off. He was lucky that he had Christmas off. He came to our house on christmas morning, bearing gifts, which he placed under the tree. We waited for my sister and her family to come over and then began opening gifts. At one point, I was handed a gift, I opened it to find a brown box, inside the box in packing paper was a rock that was being held together with a rubber band, I took the rubber band off and out came a plastic green ring. Eric took the ring, got down on his knee and asked me to marry him, my family was standing by in shock. I said YES!! He gave me a kiss and I sat back stunned. I was so excited to be getting married!! The next few months were fun, but painfully long. Eric was super excited and soo much fun to be around during this time. The fact that he was committed to me changed his view of our relationship and it was a welcomed change. 


Things I love about him: He's Family oriented, He likes to make me happy

0 comments:

 
;