Monday, April 27, 2009

Toddler Menu for Alissa

Here are my menu's for Alissa for the next two days. I didn't include dinners, because I have those already prepared and in the freezer, I will just make sure to get all the components of the Pyramid Plan. This is only for two days, because I will be preparing the next few days after I've tried these, so I can make adjustments and so I can order from the vegetable lady. I'll try to prepare as much of the food ahead of time, in case, I want to go somewhere, I'll have all the food ready to take with me.



1 comments:

Julee Huy said...

Those are totally cool! Even just the paper background is cool, but that's just an us thing I suppose! :)

Now if you can just get Alissa to read her menu and explain to her that she will be eating these things and not the cookies that her cousin Maury asks his mama for ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!

 
;