Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Favorite Sister


Christmas 2008

 As I work on being responsible, getting things done, and trying to do what God has called me to do, I can't help but think about my sister, Julee. If there is one person that I wish I could be like, it would be her. She is who I want to someday be. The things that she is able to handle, the way that God uses her, and even the things that people tell me about her is inspirational. People are always sharing with me how wonderful and sweet my sister is and how she helped them in some way, all I can do is agree with them. I am always trying to learn from her wisdom and strength. And usually the thing that amazes me the most is that fact that she enjoys spending time with me. I don't know why, I don't have much to offer her, but I'm grateful that she does. Maybe this is what it's like to have a big sister, always admiring and looking up to her, but I think that God has blessed me in a big way, by giving me a sister that is always honoring and following Him with everything that is in her. I have seen God do amazing things in her, because she is always consistent and diligent. I'm sure much of this reflecting has to do with the fact that I miss her and her 5 precious kids, since I haven't seen them in over a week. Anyways, I love you, Julee 

2 comments:

Beverly Hernandez said...

Ahhh... It really blesses a mom's heart to see love between siblings. We are truly blessed!

LaNette said...

I agree, Julee is an awesome and amazing women that loves the Lord and impacts so many lives! I hope you realize that you are equally awesome and amazing with your own gifts and abilities. We all feel so blessed to have you in our family and a part of our lives. You are a beautiful person and an exceptional wife and mom.I hope you know how much we love and appreciate you!

 
;