Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Here are pics from our Christmas, We had a lot of fun having christmas with Alissa this year, she is old enough to enjoy opening, and receiving presents. She loved all of her gifts, and has been playing with them nonstop since she got them.


Our Gifts under our snowman christmas tree. We had a christmas tree that we were going to take from Grandma's house, because they couldn't get one, because maury's allergic. But the tree got rained on multiple times and by the time we had the time to pick it up, it was only a couple days before christmas and it was too big of a hassle. I had a christmas tree poster like this snowman, but Alissa likes snowmen, so we decided she'd enjoy this much better than a silly tree.

Alissa's Stocking
Opening her first gift

Posing with her Little People

Opening Presents at Grandma's House


Eric & I


Our Favorite Gifts, I got the salsa from Josh & Heidi. Eric got the pan scraper from me.


Alissa & Nathan opening presents

3 comments:

Julee Huy said...

I remember Christmas this year.We haven't played the nerfgame yet but we will soon.





LOVE,Pheonol free girl

Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

I am sorry I couldn't come down and see you all. I ended up being really sick that weekend anyway so I may have went and not remembered :)

I want to see prego pics of you Jess!!!

Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

So I don't comment very often but I absolutely love your blog. I wish you would post again :)

You have not only a wonderful writing style (must take after me :) haha) but I MISS YOU! And your blog keeps me posted. Don't worry about pics...just tell stories about being a mom, how you feel prego, whats going on in the world from your perspective, how's church, what you think of your most favorite cousin (that would be me, don't get confused like you usually do) and so on and so forth.

Love love!!!

 
;